Peter J. Frazza
Peter Frazza is a shareholder of the Firm and Chairperson of the firm's Technology Law Group concentrating on (a) representing companies around the country in connection with the negotiation, drafting and preparation of software license, hardware, software development and maintenance agreements; (b) representing companies around the country in lawsuits and threats of lawsuits involving software, copyright, intellectual property and license agreement issues; (c) representing companies that have received software audit requests from software vendors and the Business Software Alliance; (d) working with licensees to create their own form software license agreements, maintenance agreements, RFP's, RFI's, service agreements and statements of work; and (e) conducting in-house software license training sessions. Mr. Frazza also conducts software license training seminars nationwide. Mr. Frazza's "Keys to Negotiating Better Software Agreements" seminars have been attended by representatives of approximately 1,000 companies.
Mr. Frazza is also Chairperson of the firm's Employment Law group. Mr. Frazza counsels clients and handles trials that involve compliance with state and federal employment statutes, including Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination. He has achieved success in cases before administrative agencies and in jury trials.
Mr. Frazza over the years has also handled complex matters in the areas of attorney malpractice, franchise practices, trademark disputes, copyright disputes, business torts, unfair competition, accounting malpractice, shareholder and partnership disputes.
Peter J. Frazza
- Lycoming College (B.A., 1977)
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 1981)
- New Jersey, 1981
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1981
- Court of Appeals for the Third, Fourth, Seventh and Eighth Circuits
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Adjunct Professor, Seton Hall School of Law, 1981 - 1984
- Member, Essex County Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Computer Law Association
- Member, International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers (IAITAM)
- Member, Caucus
- Member, New Jersey Technology Council
- Member, New Jersey Chapter of the Healthcare Information Management System Society (NJ HIMSS)
- Selected for inclusion in the 2008 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation.
- Named New Jersey "Super Lawyer" in Business Litigation for 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010-2013