- Drew University (B.A., 1985)
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University (J.D., 1988)
- New Jersey, 1988
- Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1988
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1988
- Clerk: Hon. Thomas B. Mannion, Presiding Asbestos Judge - Superior Court of New Jersey (Middlesex County), 1988-89
- Member: Middlesex County Asbestos Advisory Council
- Member and Past Vice Chair: Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member: American, New Jersey and Pennsylvania State and Essex County Bar Associations
- The Best Lawyers in America in the speciality of Mass Tort Litigation
- Member: The Recording Academy (National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences/The Grammy's)
- Past President/Vice President: Business Network International (BNI)'s Networker's Choice Chapter, 2001-present/Award: Blue Ribbon Notable Networker
- "Best Practices for Defendants," HB Litigation Services seminar, "Medicare Secondary Payer Mandatory Reporting Requirements Update"
- "Liability Insurer and Self-Insured Reporting Under Section 111 of the Medicare Secondary Payer Act," HarrisMartin seminar, "Asbestos Litigation"
- "State of the Music Business," NJ ICLE seminar, "The Business of Music 2013"
- "Agents & Managers: Law, Litigation, Regulation and Negotiation," New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education seminar, "The Business of Music"
- "Copyright Law and Digital Ringtones," Widener University School of Law Symposium on Entertainment Law
- "Music Festivals: From Inception to Encore," New Jersey Bar Association, Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section seminar
- Selected for inclusion in the 2008-17 editions of The Best Lawyers in America, Mass Tort Litigation
- Selected for inclusion in the 2009-14 editions of New Jersey Super Lawyers, General Litigation